Foxbright has implemented a Share option so that site visitors can share a news articles via Facebook, Twitter and/or Email. The feature can be turned on or off by the site's web administrators in the Configurations menu.
How It Works
Once the Share option has been enabled by a web administrator, all news articles on the website will show a Share Link:
When a site visitor clicks on the option, they can easily share the article on facebook, twitter or email to a friend.
How to Enable News Sharing
Please note that only Website Administrators can enable this feature.
- Log into the Foxbright CMS v4 Administration Panel.
- Select the Configuration Menu and from the drop list, select Application Settings.
- Select News in the category list.
- Edit the NewsArticleShowShareLink option by clicking the gear and selecting Edit.
- Set the Value to Yes and save the changes.