- Click on the Staff / Users tab
- Search for a staff member by using the search fields, or by selecting their Building, Department or Position.
- Click Search.
- Click on the Settings icon next to the person’s name and choose Edit.
- Select Yes to display profile.
- If desired, in the Edit User area a photo can be uploaded to accompany the profile. Click on Select New Photo and find the file of the photo that you would like to include, then click on Open.
Note: The system will automatically resize the images that are uploaded to a size acceptable for display on the website.
- Enter the Profile/Bio if applicable.
Note: Some clients don't have the Profile/Bio field activated in this area.
- Click Save when done.
- Now Teacher Pages will be an option in the Settings menu next to a user’s name.
Note: Teacher Pages option will only be available when Display Profile is selected in the Edit User area.
- Select Teacher Pages to edit the teacher page in the same fashion as any other web page in the CMS. Alternatively, click on the Web Pages tab and choose Teacher Pages to view all teacher pages.
- As with all other pages, it is necessary to publish staff profile pages.
- Find the page with the name of the person whose profile you are entering, select the page with a check, and click on Publish Selected once editing is complete.
- The profile can now be accessed via the staff directory.